Monday, September 14, 2009

My Name is Earl Season 4

Good news! The DVD of My Name is Earl Season 4 will be released tomorrow!

You can pre-order it here:



If you prefer the Blu-Ray edition, which is more expensive, you can get that here:



I don't know about you, but this is some consolation for me. My Name is Earl has been my favorite show since it began in 2005. It's the reason I realized what an amazing actor Jason Lee is. I sorta knew who he was before, but hadn't realized how good and interesting an actor he was.

My Name is Earl inspired me to watch his other films and look up clips on YouTube. Which led to this vlog.

I'm very sad that it won't be back this fall, but at least we can all keep watching it over and over again until we get so sick of it we won't mind anymore that it's canceled.

Meanwhile, I hope the wonderful cast gets lots of new work so we can enjoy them in other roles.

Janet

No comments: