Saturday, August 14, 2010

Memphis Beat is Growing on Me

I have to admit, it took me a while to warm up to Memphis Beat. Maybe it's because I still miss My Name is Earl. Lee looks a lot hotter as Dwight Hendricks. But few shows have that quality MNIE had. Outrageous, hilarious, politically incorrect, yet pretty darned heartwarming by the end.

Well, I've finally gotten over it. Memphis Beat is a pretty cool show and Jason Lee is wonderful as the singing detective who won't let anyone mess with Memphis.

Over the past couple of years I've published a bunch of Lee clips here. But now that we have Dwight Hendricks, you've got hours of Lee vid available to you right here:

Full episodes of Memphis Beat on TNT


Meanwhile, I hope to find time to get back to my mission of creating a full vlog of Lee's roles. But I may not be able to find the time, so that oughta keep you all busy for a while. ;-)

Janet

P.S. I recommend the episode "One Night of Sin" which features Giovanni Ribisi.

No comments: